- Look What Just Showed Up! AEM’s new Infinity ECU.
- Vi-PEC Plug & Play ECUs for 2001-2005 Mini Cooper S (R53) are here!
- How Injector Technology and the Right Suppliers Make for a Better Tune
- Vi-PEC Releases Plug & Play for E36 BMW M50TUB25 – Now with Digital Knock Control!
- MOTEC RaceGrade Motorsports Keypads – more of our favorite products of PRI 2012
Tag Archives: M3
Apex Speed Technology is just finishing its 10th S14/E30 M3 engine management system kit, and we’re very proud of their success. We’ve done cars with Pectel, MOTEC & Vi-PEC ECUs, with everything to the stock distributor on a nearly … Continue reading
The Franken Bimmer is probably one of the best known projects we’ve ever done. Its a completely re-engineered E30 BMW M3 featuring a V10 out of a modern M5, front and rear suspension out of a current generation M3, and … Continue reading