Apex Speed Technology has been waiting for the new AEM Infinity ECU since SEMA last year. After being chosen as one of a very select group of beta testers, we’ve had interesting conversations with the AEM engineering & sales staff. We’ve seen software, we’ve heard specs and we’ve generally been kept on our toes about this. But now, here it is, Serial Number 004:
This is immediately going in Tim’s EVO9 – we’ve used it to evaluate stock re-flashes, Vi-PEC & Haltech ECUs, so let’s see how it stacks up. Here are some specs:
- 200 MHz, 32 bit main CPU, 20 MHz 16 bit secondary processor.
- 6″x6x2″, 680g (24oz)
- 12 injectors (peak and hold)
- 10 ignitions
- Inputs: 23 analog, 8 digital
- Aux outputs: 10 low side, 3 high side.
- Speed: 6 differential pairs.
- Dual internal wideband.
- Dual internal knock.
- Dual CAN ports.
- 2GB data logging standard, 32GB optional, 1kHz rates for up to 100 channels + 500MHz PC logging.
Lots of great strategies standard. Let’s see how it stacks up. If the hardware performs anywhere near as good as the service, support & communication we get from AEM’s excellent staff, this can really change things in the industry!