- Look What Just Showed Up! AEM’s new Infinity ECU.
- Vi-PEC Plug & Play ECUs for 2001-2005 Mini Cooper S (R53) are here!
- How Injector Technology and the Right Suppliers Make for a Better Tune
- Vi-PEC Releases Plug & Play for E36 BMW M50TUB25 – Now with Digital Knock Control!
- MOTEC RaceGrade Motorsports Keypads – more of our favorite products of PRI 2012
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Very nice testimonial from one of our BMW Swap Kit customers, as posted on bimmerboost forums. Thanks Mark! “As you may notice from my sig pic I’m the proud owner of the S54 E36 which recently received a transplant that … Continue reading
Last week we spent time on the dyno with a couple of motorcycle projects that strongly demonstrated the benefits of individual cylinder tuning. The first one was a high-compression, high-revving small displacement 4 cylinder engine. The second was a 2 … Continue reading
Motorsports Electronics Co-Ops/Interns. Engineering & Business/Marketing. The Engineering applicant will be responsible for making sure projects move forward by being involved in System Designs and Builds, as well as some general shop duties. The initial job of the trainee will … Continue reading
With his interesting mix of the Queen’s English and a Georgia Drawl, Rhys Griffiths is one of the least typical guys you’ll meet, but over the years he’d become one of my favorites. Rhys was employee #1 at Apex Speed Technology, … Continue reading