- Look What Just Showed Up! AEM’s new Infinity ECU.
- Vi-PEC Plug & Play ECUs for 2001-2005 Mini Cooper S (R53) are here!
- How Injector Technology and the Right Suppliers Make for a Better Tune
- Vi-PEC Releases Plug & Play for E36 BMW M50TUB25 – Now with Digital Knock Control!
- MOTEC RaceGrade Motorsports Keypads – more of our favorite products of PRI 2012
Category Archives: Motorcycles
Larry Zullo and Chris Boyd from Motocorse in Ft. Lauderdale, FL build some really awesome Ducatis. For years they’ve been leaders in electronics, using Cosworth Electronic’s Pectel SQ6 ECUs on many of their rides as well as the Nemesis Plug … Continue reading
Neel & DJ from Apex are both quite a few shades darker this week from our time on the salt. At 4400 feet, with no shade and nothing else but a white expanse of flat salt, you can never have … Continue reading
Electric Motorcycle Customer Mission Motors DOMINATES Laguna Seca, featuring Pi Omega dash and Pectel SQ6 ECU
Congratulations to Mission Motors and Steve Rapp for their record-breaking and dominating performance at Laguna Seca! Mission smashed the previous electric-bike lap record by nearly 10 seconds, turning laps in in the low 1:31′s – which by the way is … Continue reading
About a year ago, a gentleman named Rex from San Diego emailed me to discuss a motorcycle project he was working on. He was talking about putting a 3-valve, air-cooled Ducati ST3 motor in a 996 chassis. As a Ducati … Continue reading