- Look What Just Showed Up! AEM’s new Infinity ECU.
- Vi-PEC Plug & Play ECUs for 2001-2005 Mini Cooper S (R53) are here!
- How Injector Technology and the Right Suppliers Make for a Better Tune
- Vi-PEC Releases Plug & Play for E36 BMW M50TUB25 – Now with Digital Knock Control!
- MOTEC RaceGrade Motorsports Keypads – more of our favorite products of PRI 2012
Monthly Archives: December 2011
A new generation of fuel injectors has significantly changed engine tuning. These injectors are more consistent & predictable than ever, and they provide big improvements in idle quality, driveability and power. Still, a lot of people continue to buy old … Continue reading
We’re become big fans of the Vi-PEC line of ECUs. Our own Tim Whitteridge runs a plug & play on his EVO9. We’ve put some in the hands of high-end engine builders who have been very impressed with the features … Continue reading
Switch Panels are usually a lot of work to make, but now there’s a new product that is truly revolutionary. For 2012, MOTEC USA has introduced the RaceGrade Motorsports Keypads, which bring excellent functionality for any custom or race car … Continue reading
MOTEC’s new CDL3 dash is a well thought-out entry-level data logger/dash display, making it one of my favorite new products for 2012. It bridges the gap between lower-end units and MOTEC’s current model line perfectly and keeps a lot of … Continue reading