- Look What Just Showed Up! AEM’s new Infinity ECU.
- Vi-PEC Plug & Play ECUs for 2001-2005 Mini Cooper S (R53) are here!
- How Injector Technology and the Right Suppliers Make for a Better Tune
- Vi-PEC Releases Plug & Play for E36 BMW M50TUB25 – Now with Digital Knock Control!
- MOTEC RaceGrade Motorsports Keypads – more of our favorite products of PRI 2012
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Neel & DJ from Apex are both quite a few shades darker this week from our time on the salt. At 4400 feet, with no shade and nothing else but a white expanse of flat salt, you can never have … Continue reading
One of the most anticipated products to 2011 is finally here, the AIM Solo GPS laptimer. We’ve been an industry leader, selling nearly 100 GPS-based lap timers from different manufactures in the last year, but the AIM Solo looks to … Continue reading
Tim & Alex from Apex spent yesterday keeping an on on Ken Block’s Monster Energy Ford Focus in the filming of the newest in his series of Gymkana videos. They were responsible for downloading the car (easy with the DB-1 … Continue reading
The Franken Bimmer is probably one of the best known projects we’ve ever done. Its a completely re-engineered E30 BMW M3 featuring a V10 out of a modern M5, front and rear suspension out of a current generation M3, and … Continue reading